SSC exam suggestion 2016 English 1st and 2nd paper
. Hello dear students friends. Hope your study is so good. In this post i shared ssc suggestion 2016 english
for both English first paper and English second paper. I hope this ssc 2016 exam English suggestion will help you lot and make your study more easy. SSC suggestion 2016 make your exam and study too easy. English is a West Germanic language that was 1st spoken in early medieval European country and is currently the foremost wide used language in the world. English is the first and primary language in the whole world. It's spoken as a primary language by the populations of many country. Together some country such as: UK, the us, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zeland and various of Caribbean nations. it's the third-most-common linguistic communication within the world, once Mandarin and Spanish. it's wide learned as a second language and is a politician language of the eu Union, several Commonwealth countries and also the UN, similarly as in several world organisations. Now collect your ssc suggestion 2015 Dhaka board
with all others local board. Get SSC Result 2016
SSC Exam Suggestion 2016 Question Patterns: English 1st Paper
Passage: 1 (For Questions. 1-3)
- Newspaper is the people’s parliament. The newspaper plays a vital role in
- Man is a social being. He needs
- Facebook is a directory of photos and basic information os its users; their profile
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing are the four skills which
- Character refers to nature, belief and activities of a person. There are
- The National Memorial at Savar is
- The importance of learning English cannot be denied and exaggerated. English which
- A responsibility is duty or obligation of a man. It is instructed to be done or forbidden. As the inhabitation of
- Severe moral degradation is a crucial problem of mankind which is seriously
- Bangladesh is a small populous country. Our main problem, population explosion has
- Greenhouse effect is an alarming phenomenon for pour environment. It occurs because of the production of carbon
- There are a good number of reasons why students in Bangladesh fail in English. That English is a foreign language
- The first thing is that teaching gives women a better opportunity to take care of both home and career. Very few people
Passage: 2 (For Questions. 4-5)
- Albert Einstein, the greatest scientist of the twentieth century and on of the (Dhaka Board 2015)
- Hazrat Ali (R) was born on 20 September, 601 AD in Makkah. He was (Comilla Board 2015)
- Humayun Ahmed was born in 13th November 1948. He was (Rongpur Board 2015)
- Stephen Hawking is considered the greatest physicist after (Dinazpur Board 2015)
- Albert Einstein was one of the greatest scientists (Chittagong Board 2015)
- Mr. Khalilur Rahman, apleader was born in a poor family (Borishal Board 2015)
- The Nobel Prize is the world’s most prestigious and important prize. It has
- Amartya Kumar Sen is an Indian Philosopher and economist. He was
- Mother Teresa is a dedicated soul like sister Nibedita. Both of them were originally
- Munier Chowdhury was a Bangladesh educationist, playwright
- Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose was born in Bikrampur, Munshingonj
- Kazi Nazrul Islam is our national poet. He is also a musicial and
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge was born in 1772 in Devonshire. From there at six he
- A Street Hawker
- Tree Plantation
- Traffic Jam
- A School Magazine
- A Street Accident
- Morning Walk
- Environment Pollution
- A Day Laborer
- A Railway Station
- The Life of a Farmer
- Load Shedding
- A Winter Morning
- Unity is strength
- Dress cannot make a man great
- A thirsty crow
- The Lion and the Mouse
- The fox without a tail
- Slow and steady wins the race
- A liar shepherd
- Honesty of a rickshaw puller
- A foolish dog/crow
- Robert Bruce and the Spider
- King Midas
- An honest wood cutter
- Two friends and a bear
- The cruel housemistress
- The town of Hamelion
- Two rats and a Monkey
- Grasp all, lose all
Describing Graphs and Charts:Based on:
- Results of different exams
- Population growth
- Literacy and illiteracy rate
- Pastimes / Choice of profession
- Internet and Facebook users
- Rate of poverty and health care
- Students attendance & choice of group.
- A letter / An email to your friend thanking for hospitality.
- ………. to your friend thanking for birthday present.
- ………. to your friend about your aim in life.
- ………. to your friend congratulating him on his brilliant result.
- ………. to your friend telling how to improve English.
- ………. to your friend describing the importance of physical Exercise.
- ………. to your friend telling about your preparation for the S.S.C. Exam.
- ………. to your friend describing the Co-Curricular activities of your school.
- ………. to your friend describing the benefits of reading Newspaper.
- ………. to your friend to attend the Birthday party / marriage ceremony.
- ………. to your friend describing a picnic / farewell party.
- ………. to your friend describing a road accident.
- ………. to your friend describing the annual sports day of your school.
- ………. to your friend expressing your condolence at his father’s death.
- ………. to your friend advising him to give up smoking.
- ………. to your friend telling him about the importance of learning English.
- ………. to your friend about what you intend to do after SSC Exam.
- Eradication of illiteracy
- Preparation for the SSC Exam
- Doctor and patient
- Importance of learning English
- About Load Shedding
- Necessity of reading newspaper
- About Mobile Phone
- Necessity of tree Plantation
- About admission
- Planning after the SSC Exam
- Benefits of early rising
- A customer and a salesman
- Opening a bank account
- Necessity of computer learning
- Necessity of morning walk
- About bad effect of copying
SSC exam 2016 Suggestions: English 2nd Paper
CV with a cover letter:
- An English Teacher
- Sales Officer
- An office executive
- A medical representative
- A librarian
- A computer operator
- permission to go on a study tour.
- setting up a computer club / debating club/ English language club.
- repairing of a bridge / sinking arsenic free tube-well/ relief goods & medical aids.
- seat in the school hostel.
- seeking admission/readmission.
- increasing common room facilities.
- morning school.
- seeking permission to stage a drama/ changing elective subject.
- setting up a canteen.
- Early Rising.
- Your National Flag.
- Mobile phone
- A Rainy Day.
- A Tea Stall
- A Moonlit Night
- A Rickshaw Puller
- Your Favorite Teacher
- Wonders of Modern Science.
- Your Favorite Hobby.
- Your Childhood Memories.
- The Season You Like Most.
- Duties of a Student.
- Importance of using Computer.
- Importance of Tree Plantation.
- Your Future Plan of Life.
- Physical Exercise.
- A Journey You Have Made Recently
- A Village Fair
- Population Problem of Bangladesh.
- A Village Market
- Your Daily Life
- The Game You Like Most
- Importance of Reading Newspaper
Suggestions by: Billal Hossain Kalotan (Assistant Teacher (English), Al-Amin Academy School & College, Chandpur.)
Dear students friends, hope this ssc exam suggestion 2016 for English 1st paper and 2nd paper will help your for your exam study. Hard study can make your results good. So friends do hard study and make a good results. If you found any problems then inform me on comment. Thanks and All the best.
Popular search tags: ssc suggestion 2016, ssc suggestion 2016 math, ssc suggestion 2016 english, ssc suggestion 2016 bangla, ssc suggestion 2016 english 2nd paper, ssc suggestion 2016 dhaka board, ssc suggestion 2016 physics, ssc suggestion 2016 bd, ssc suggestion 2016 bangla 2nd paper, ssc suggestion 2016 accounting, ssc suggestion 2016, ssc suggestion 2015, ssc suggestion 2015 dhaka board, ssc english suggestion 2016, ssc board suggestion 2016ssc english suggestion 2016, ssc suggestion 2016, ssc suggestion 2016 dhaka board, ssc exam suggestion 2016, ssc suggestion 2016 english, ssc biology suggestion 2016